TYPES OF SURVEYS AND SURVEY SERVICES PERFORMED BY R.K. JOHNSON:
- ALTA/NSPS LAND TITLE SURVEY – A survey for the purpose of supplying a title company and lender with the information necessary for issuing American Land Title Association or Extended Coverage Title Insurance.
- BOUNDARY SURVEY – A survey made for the purpose of establishing or reestablishing property boundary lines upon the ground or to obtain data for making a map showing boundary lines.
- TOPOGRAPHIC SURVEY – A graphic representation of physical features of the land depicting natural and man-made features, such as fences, buildings, utilities, hills, valleys, streams, lakes, and roads.
- SUBDIVISION SURVEY – A survey made for the purpose of dividing a tract of land into smaller parcels, showing monumentation and survey data on a map, in conformance with governing agencies.
- CONSTRUCTION SURVEY – Construction staking to establish the correct location of proposed structures shown on engineering design plans for constructing roads, pipelines, buildings, and other improvements.
- LEGAL DESCRIPTIONS – A written statement recognized by law as to the definite location of a tract of land by reference to a survey, recorded map, or adjoining property.
- ELEVATION CERTIFICATES – We have assisted many clients with Elevation Certificates to determine if their structures are in or out of Flood Plains. Information for Homeowners and Renters
From verifying the property lines of single-family residential lots to surveying large tracts of land.
Our years of experience help to achieve the goals of our clients with accuracy and efficiency.